MeMeBev

My photo
Having a large Scottish heritage that migrated from England into Canada to Maine and other states. I am from a family of 9. Six girls and 3 boys. My dad died young when I was about 8 years old. I have 4 children and 3 step children with the great joy of 20 grandchildren. I worked in financial institutions and accounting for many years. Now I sew and make lots of stuffed animals and many other things. I'm a grandmother that has years of sewing in a wide variety of catagories. Photography has become one of my passions over the years. Nature that God has presented us is one of the greatest to photograph. My family and pets hate to see me with a camera in my hands. The bug took hold at Christmas time taking photos of my children in front of the tree. That became a tradition. Then you have family gatherings, vacations, grandchildren and the list could go on.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My latest creations! Several Handbags all For Sale!

This past couple of weeks I have been exceptionally creative. I have made several handbags, totes or whatever you want to consider them. I like to add lots of pockets and sometimes I get real creative and make a credit card, id holder area. I also, love to make custom orders. Below you will see some of my work. If you are interested please contact me at sales@bevshuggables.com I can list them on any of my online stores or you may buy directly from me.








These are the front back and inside of large Iris Tote. It is about 13 inch high, 15 inch wide, 4 inch base and 9 1/2 inch handle drop great for shoulder or arm. The pockets on the outside are purple Iris 11 x 8, Pink Iris 7 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 3 x 6 1/2 inch. Inside are 3 on both sides of the bag the full width. Button loop closure with a lovely golden heart button. Striped fabric is an original Bloomcraft screen print protected with teflon soil and stain repeller. All cotton fabric and stiff interfacing for stabelizer. Designed and handmade by me.


This next one is the same outside fabric. I have made it with the stripes going horizonally. Size about 9 inch high, 11 inch wide, base 3 inch with a 11 inch handle drop, handle is 2 inch wide. Two large pockets on the outside 10 wide x 7 inch deep and 5 wide x 6 1/2 inch deep. This has a button loop closure with large white button with stiff interfacing stabelizer.






This one has a four credit card, id slots inside with strap over the slots that velcro close to protect them. Next to that is a tiny pocket for lipstick, chapstick or whatever you want, a 4 1/2 inch x 5 inch pocket next to that. The other side has a 9 inch wide x 5 1/2 inch pocket and on that pocket is a tiny 3 inch wide x 1 1/2 deep pocket!

The third of this fabric is small with two pockets on the outside, one the full width of the purse and the other, 5 inch wide x 2 1/2 inch deep. This one measures about 7 inch high x 10 1/2 inch wide, base 3 1/4 inch and handle drop 11 inch, great for shoulder or arm. Heavy flap snap closure. Lining has two pockets on both side one small for lipstick, chapstick or whatever, other 4 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch. Other side has full width of handbag with two pockets 7 x 5 and 4 x 5.



MeMeBevsCreations's Fan Box

MeMeBevsCreations on Facebook

My Art Site

Art Prints

PhotoMania's Fan Box

PhotoMania on Facebook

Guestbook Please Sign