MeMeBev

My photo
Having a large Scottish heritage that migrated from England into Canada to Maine and other states. I am from a family of 9. Six girls and 3 boys. My dad died young when I was about 8 years old. I have 4 children and 3 step children with the great joy of 20 grandchildren. I worked in financial institutions and accounting for many years. Now I sew and make lots of stuffed animals and many other things. I'm a grandmother that has years of sewing in a wide variety of catagories. Photography has become one of my passions over the years. Nature that God has presented us is one of the greatest to photograph. My family and pets hate to see me with a camera in my hands. The bug took hold at Christmas time taking photos of my children in front of the tree. That became a tradition. Then you have family gatherings, vacations, grandchildren and the list could go on.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Etsy Sellers Stores Reviews

Etsy Sellers Stores
Okay, I have been slacking. I haven't done a simple review for quite awhile. SORRY! I am trying to go through my favorites to pick the store with the fewest sales. But, that may not be beneficial either unless people read my blogs! At least I am trying to help you, guess that helps...RIGHT??? There are no pictures with my reviews as none of these stores know when I do the review and I don‘t take others photos from their stores. The links will take you to the items.


Lets begin with Whatever's Clever from sunny California. There are
Totes, Paper, Art, Books, Quilts (this quilt is amazing) and Photos check them out and see if there is anything you can't do without.

The Calaka Company works with 100% organic wool felt among other products.
Pillows with some wild colors, Pouches very unique, Handbags, Jewelry of felted wool, Vintage is very unique, with some things on Clearance. Check this store of any felted needs.

Roses To Go! And they are some kind of Roses!
Chimes, Easter, Glassware oh the roses on these!, Knitting-Pets-Dolls, Knitting, Pillows what a darling, Slate painting, Wood painting what a variety! Just what you want in a nice store.

Ann Widner Photography more flowers to delight you.
Note cards, something called Photo Transfer Jewelry check these out!, Nature (beautiful flowers), Urban, Spiritual photos. Photography is one of my passions…..

Once More with Feeling has jewelry,
wool fabric, spice trivets and pin cushion doll.
Sacha Cottage Studio has lovely jewelry. Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings see what your fashion taste buds enjoy.

Make It Your Own Boutique has lots of diverse items. Pins whimsical and delightful, Purses lots of designs-shapes and sizes, Pouches red with white polka dots!, Etc decorative glass plates. All with a very creative lady from Wisconsin.

MeMeBevsCreations's Fan Box

MeMeBevsCreations on Facebook

My Art Site

Art Prints

PhotoMania's Fan Box

PhotoMania on Facebook

Guestbook Please Sign