MeMeBev

My photo
Having a large Scottish heritage that migrated from England into Canada to Maine and other states. I am from a family of 9. Six girls and 3 boys. My dad died young when I was about 8 years old. I have 4 children and 3 step children with the great joy of 20 grandchildren. I worked in financial institutions and accounting for many years. Now I sew and make lots of stuffed animals and many other things. I'm a grandmother that has years of sewing in a wide variety of catagories. Photography has become one of my passions over the years. Nature that God has presented us is one of the greatest to photograph. My family and pets hate to see me with a camera in my hands. The bug took hold at Christmas time taking photos of my children in front of the tree. That became a tradition. Then you have family gatherings, vacations, grandchildren and the list could go on.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Beautiful Doll Houses My Older Sister Makes

I have an older sister in her late sixties that designs and makes doll houses with furniture. Some of the furniture is made by her. If she can't make it then she will buy the item that goes into the house. It takes months for her to make them. The process of creating the items. Making them and designing. These have been for grandchildren or great grandchildren. I have never seen them personally but for her to describe them I know they are beautiful because her home is very homey and that is the way she would make something. They are all made with love which she has a great capacity for. She has six children at least 16 grandchildren and a few great grandchildren.

The blue house in the slide show was just given to her oldest great grandchild. The brown was for her oldest daughter's daughters. The nativity was for a granddaughter that graduated last year. The barn is for grandchildren visiting them to play with at grammy's house.




MeMeBevsCreations's Fan Box

MeMeBevsCreations on Facebook

My Art Site

Art Prints

PhotoMania's Fan Box

PhotoMania on Facebook

Guestbook Please Sign